Wichita Concrete Pipe, Inc. & McPherson Concrete Products, Inc.Extensive Precast and Prestressed Concrete Capabilities
Wichita Concrete Pipe, Inc. and McPherson Concrete Products, Inc., two companies within McPherson Concrete Companies, provide a wide variety of precast concrete products, as well as some prestressed concrete products. Our array of capabilities range from sluice gate structures and barrier walls to outfall structures and pump stations.
How We Can Help
- Storm Sewer Systems
- Sanitary Sewer Systems
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Industrial Projects
- Highway Construction
Precast Concrete Products What We Provide
The Wichita Concrete Pipe, Inc. and McPherson Concrete Products, Inc. teams have years of experience in precast and prestressed design and production, creating cost-effective products to meet almost any need:
- Specialty Structures
- Sluice Gate Structures
- Diversion Structures
- Outfall Structures
- RCB Flared End Sections
- Sound Walls
- Split Rail Fence
- Barrier Walls
- Pump Stations
Why Choose Us
- We have complete precast design capabilities to meet job-specific conditions and loading requirements.
- Our engineering team can provide sealed designs and drawings by Professional Engineers (PEs) licensed in several states.
- Precast concrete results in a higher quality product because it is built in a controlled environment under American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA) and Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI) Quality Control certification guidelines.
- Precast concrete lowers the contractor’s risk while speeding up the construction process.
Request a Quote
For more information about precast or prestressed concrete products and to request a project quote, you may contact Wichita Concrete Pipe, Inc. at (316) 838-8651, contact McPherson Concrete Products, Inc. at (620) 241-4362 or complete an online form.Online Quote Request